CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

So stay asleep and put on that cursive type, you know we live in a toy...

Aaaannnd finally! Another feeble drawing is thrown into the world. I did another Dickinson 1) because she rocks, 2) this happens to be my favorite poem and 3) I had already done a lot of drawings of this little girl previously and she was far too cute to ignore. Unfortunately technology fails me because these prints really don't do the drawings justice (particularly with the color, although I will admit it was never great to begin with) but I'm hard up for a free decent scanner. Anywho I'm gonna be sending this one out to my lil' sis because every time I drew those crazy bangs I thought about her own coiffure. I still have the one of me 'n' Chase that I should finish but I'm so disgusted with him I prefer not to think about him for the time being.

And without further ado here 'tis...

0 comments: