CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Please leave all overcoats, hats, and canes with the Doorman, from that moment you'll be underdressed and out of place

Alright! So it's not quite "Monday" per se, but it's definitely within the same week which is very good for me. Thanks to Jess for scanning my images! Yay, housemate! Anyways, please leave comments, suggestions, questions, and feedback. If you want my own history about this story I'll be more than willing to share, just shoot me an e-mail!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cee Cee, I had no idea exactly what you have been doing with your story and drawings. They are amazing. And, I recognize the story. The two heroes look like two adorable children in their white sailor outfits. And, the mom with breast cancer ... well, you are amazing. I love all of your creativity that you have exhibited from birth. Remember you sang yourself to sleep many a night in your sweet crib room.

A couple of suggestions, maybe I don't know Alice story very well, but, it is a bit quick to go to the black ... also, I wanted to see and hear more from the two heroes before their mom comes back. Not sure what length you are trying to have for each story. I wanted more interaction, story, reason.

Your drawing is great. Very detailed, accurate for the characters. I really like the idea of drawing those characters after you and your sibling.

Now do you select other scenes from Alice and incorporate your stories? I can't wait. Love, your best friend and believer in YOU.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.