CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So how come I feel so lonely when you're up getting down? Don't feel like dancin', dancin'...even if I find that there's nothing to do!

Dear Brain,


I love you, I really do. I think it's awesome how much information you can take in without spontaneously combusting. Amazing, really. HOWEVER, could you please not do your big thinking thoughts at night when I am trying to sleep? I appreciate that you love to think about the world, your family, the future, why we exist, etc. but if you don't let me get a little shut-eye now and then there is a distinct possibility that I will blow you entirely out of my head and put a end to all of this nonsense. PLEASE LET ME SLEEP!!

Love, CC

-------
Dear Jimmy Stewart,

Thank you for existing. You are wonderful. The end.

Love, CC

-------
Dear 2009,

You have promised change,
And I know you'll deliver.
One small request?
Could it be a change for the better?

Love, CC

0 comments: