CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

I am an enigma walking, make no excuses for the way I carry on

So these are comics from my sketchbook from the beginning of last summer. I thought about re-doing them, but figured for no rulers, being done with simple ballpoints, and in moving vehicles they're not so bad. There are a couple from the Balliol stay I will probably re-do (one in particular that I find hilarious, bearing in mind I have a twisted sense of humor...). Anywho, this is at least just getting my stuff out there for all to...mock? ridicule? experience? Eh, who knows. Anyways, here it is:




Today's playlist (p. 2):

Colorful- Rocco Deluca
Handlebars- Flobots
Lollipop- Mika
Music is My Hot, Hot Sex- CSS
Hump de Bump- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dead!- My Chemical Romance
Lady- Lenny Kravitz
Other Side of the World- KT Tunstall

^ clearly my more "hip" and "with it" music side...

0 comments: