CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

I have to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time...

So, I was gonna try for three new comics, but two will just have to suffice for right now. I think these two look better in real life but yah know how it goes...

If you are in the "know" about these current situations you will definitely find these comics funny. If not I still hope you find them entertaining and if you REALLY want to know the stories behind them I would be more then happy to divulge the secrets over a tall glass of Magic Hat #9 (a la Chef Geoff style).

Please leave comments and suggestions!



Today's Playlist:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer- Beatles
The Book I Write- Spoon
I'm Looking Through You (cover)- Wallflowers
I Am John- Lonely, Dear
Bowl of Oranges- Bright Eyes
David- Nellie McKay
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt. 1- The Flaming Lips
My Alcoholic Friends- Dresden Dolls

0 comments: