CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

If you want to sing out, sing out. And if you want to be free, be free. There's a million things to be, you know that there are.

WoooooOOOoooOOOOooooH! New Scanner!!!

A lot of thanks to my room mate; He really is the wind beneath my wings, I don't know what I'd do without him.

So here are a couple of things I've been working on lately. A lot of work with nibs and brushes. Yes, both need help but I'm getting better at it, I swear! The other day I realized I finally got over my fear of the nib (...that's what she said?). Unfortunately, this epiphany was paired with my ink being knocked on to my carpet. Epic failure, I know.

Anyways, I know I owe a lot of you copies of 'And What She Found There...' Unfortunately my financial situation has been...terrifying, to say the least. I need to make a new copy of the booklet to be copied, the last one was lost to the Ink-tastrophe in Valchallah. As soon as I make a scaled copy they will be in the mail and on the way out!

Let me know what you guys think of the new inking. It's a lot more black than I've ever dared to use and I'm still trying to make it come out evenly, but the new bristol I just switched to takes the black better (the last comic). Comments please!











Today's Playlist:

If You Want to Sing Out- Cat Stevens
All I really want to do- Bob Dylan
Talk to Me Now- Ani DiFranco
All I Want Is You- Barry Louis Polisar
She Moves in Secret Ways- Polly Paulisma
The Way I am- Ingrid Michaelson
Throw It All Away- Brandi Carlile
Cecilia- Simon and Garfunkle
I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You- Colin Hay

0 comments: